Wednesday, March 17, 2010

1000 hits!!

Erika here.

Well, we've made it 13 days and, as of yesterday, we had 1000 hits on our blog. Thanks so much everyone for keeping track of our wack-a-doodle experiment. Knowing that there is someone out there reading is definitely keeping us going on our path for "tuned-out" enlightenment.

I have found that during the work week, I am definitely getting more sleep. I come home after work - exhausted - make dinner, eat it with Steve and Becks, play a bit, read some books to Beckett, get him to sleep and then go read my book in bed. The reading lasts for about 20-30 minutes and then I am asleep. Not too bad. I have found that I actually look forward to my book and think about it often during the day. I'm trying to figure out if this is disappointing. After all, I had dreamed that without a television I was going to be learning new things, developing new talents and finding a side of myself I thought never existed. Yet, what I've figured out so far is that I need to sleep more. Maybe I'll start finding the new Erika once I'm done with work this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment