Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What a week!

I spent most of last week and the better part of this week in some stage of sickness. I can't thank Erika enough for taking care of things while I was going through the worst of it.

On to better topics - we leave for Florida on Friday!!!

I really can't wait to be on the beach, spending time with family, and enjoying time off from work.

Can anyone else tell this is pretty canned writing? I am in go mode but thought I should tell you where we are this week. I am sure we will have a a bit more time in FL to post. This week has been pretty hectic with work, meetings, shopping, cleaning, packing, bill paying, etc.

But on to the question that i am sure is burning a hole in your pocket - did I watch TV while I was sick?

...

No - we did do our movie night on Sunday instead of Wednesday this week. We watched Up In The Air. I liked it. But no TV, as I have mentioned, is becoming easier and easier.

Well, not to extend this obviously forced entry any longer, good night.

Adios and see you in the sun!

Esteban

No comments:

Post a Comment